Monday, April 11, 2005

Yo!

Hey guys!!!

What's Up????

Alright I am sitting here working on a revision that a client asked for and I have decided to post some stuff.

So spring is finally coming to Skandiland!!! THANK GOD!!! I cannot stand the winter here it is not good at all.

Alright Mikaela and I are praying to get the funds to go to Greece at the begining of June. We are going to need a miracle. Here is why.

My company owes roughly $1500 in tx to the gov. One of my clients my go bankrupt and they owe GenOne around $2,500. I have to pay the taxes at the beg of May. We also need to money to pay for Mikaela's Green Card(which is quite expensive $700). But I believe that God is going to provide for us and that is why I am posting this here:) To say that even in our troubled times God is going to provide and bless us!!!!

So keep us in your prayers and we will keep you updated on what is happening.

Scott R.

No comments: