Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hey guys,


So allot has happened the last couple of weeks!! Since the church has been in turmoil and I lost one of my main sources of income I had to go and get a part time job(which is almost impossible to obtain in Sweden). But I got one and I have been working mornings for the past 2 weeks. So I think God that he provided for us once agian. Speaking of blessings. I was on a forum where Americans living Sweden usally go to and this dude offered a free 27inch tv a dvd player and a vcr the only catch is that it was American power. So I replied to him(like a week after the porsintg) and he said to come and get the stuff and I did!! It is great the dvd player is almost NEW!!!

So Mikaela and I say hey to all you guys and we will see you around

Scott R.

No comments: