Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Some highlights from when Frida and Tobbe came!

We spent alot of time by the pool, here's Elijah trying out the water
One night we went to play minigolf, I WON!!!!!!! 36p


We took a day trip to SanFransisco and the first stop was
The palace of fine arts
where Scott and I got engaged


we went up on a big hill so we could look out over
the city but there was to much fog


you can see alot from here
hahahaha
Frida and me in SanFran
At the end of the day we had what you must have in SanFransisco....
clam chowder in a beadbowl
mmmm!!
One the way back from SanFransisco Elijah wanted to read too...
One night we went to a baseball game, sooo much fun!
The men in my life at the game, Elijah was amazed
Elijah and I ended up on the big TV thingy, hihi

Scott had the biggest hotdog I have ever seen!!
Gameover, we lost........
After the game we picked a peach from a peach tree and it was soooo good!
We took a trip down to LA for 4 days
We went to Universal studios
Elijah had fun

Frida on the jurassic park ride
Baywatch Frida!!
My son and I on the Santa Monica beach
On Sandra's birthday we had lunch at The lobster
Best seafood soup ever...
Frida and I did our nails
Elijah in Hollywood
Scott is showing Elijah some videogames in Hollywood
Bye LA
Elijah, always with a smile on his face!
Happy to get back to Sacramento again...
Look what Elijah does to his chair in the car now...
Frida watching The Office on the way home from LA
The last night we went to Black Angus steak house to celebrate Frida and Tobias two year weddning anniversary with a 4 cours dinner!! So good...
This was the dessert that Frida and I shared
We only ate 1/4 of it...

No comments: