Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Well it has been a little since I have posted. The sun has been out and it has been warm!!! My company was awarded a contract to create graphic concepts for newsletters and other things. We were competing agianst two other artist and won the contract.

God is doing amazing things. We are starting to do allot tof things with the church. Mikaela will be going on the womens retreat and leading worship. We are now on the prayer team and go up during services to pray for people. Please pray for us that God will give divine wisdom and knowledge to help those who need prayer.

Yeah so soon I hope to post new pics of what it looks like around here. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will get a video clip on here for everyone to see.

Scott R.

No comments: