Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ryan and I have been working all day on this graphics project. I am really happy where it has headed and I think the client will be happy with the work.

Mikaela is at the church practicing the piano. She is going to be leading the worship at the womens retreat in May.

Well I have been hacking a 2nd generation ipod. I can put linux on it and make it play video AHHA I first heard this from Johan O. So I took Ryan's old ipod and loaded linux on it now I can play doom! :P

I talked to Elizabeth yesterday it was great to talk to her.

Allot of great things are gonna happen. It is really exciting.

Oh yeah I was just reminded my birthday is coming up on Thursday. I completely forgot. Lets look back to what I was doing last year for my birthday......... I had invited over like 25 people at the Brandts house and got my xbox and borrowed 2 others and has 3 xboxs movies and lots of people!!!! well since I forgot I didn't plan that this year but it's cool, it's fun just turning 25.

Scott R.

No comments: