Thursday, December 08, 2005

Yo!!! Last night we were at Gustav and Malins place for dinner. It was awesome and we are really going to miss them allot! So tonight I am going to go into the studio and produced the last track(I think).


So today is the.........................8th. Well that is 9 days left till we fly away from here. We have allot of stuff we have to do and just so much to do next week before we leave. We have to meet with so many ppl and get rid of and pack all of our stuff. We are really excited about what God has for us California. The blessings will be overflowing when we reach Cali!!

Tomorrow(Friday)is the last time I meet with the video group I have been teaching at the church. That is a little sad. I am really excited what they are going to produce while I am gone.

Hopefully my website will be up soon before I move back to Cali. I will send the link for everyone to check out when it is done.

Scott R.

Don't forget about Mikaela's Blogg ------>Blogg<-----

No comments: