Tuesday, December 13, 2005

We are now booked for the whole week. It started yesterday, we got up and began going through everything that was stored in the house, that took quite awhile then we went to the dump to throw stuff away then we went over to a friends house that had invited us over to say goodbye. Our whole week is gonna pretty much look like this. Last night we went to bed around 1-2am then I had to get up at 645am to begin to start going through all the stuff in the garage.
I had some meetings today and I had to do some preproduction on a video.

Tonight we will be going over to Mikaela's Aunt's house for dinner, after that I am going into the studio to produce another track with Richard. So our week is packed and that is gonna make everyday just fly by till we leave.

If you haven't make sure to check out the last audio post, Mikaela tells her version of StarWars!!

Scott R.

No comments: