Made it to Cali and Air France lost all 12 bags!!!!!! HAHAHAHA oh man!!! it was so funny. They told us when we got there so I was like whatever now we don't have to wait and we will get them tomorrow and spend $100 each!
I changed the look and name of the blogg since we have moved to Cali.
Scott R.
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome back guys,
The luggage...ain't it always the way? We're just glad you guys made it safely. I'm guessing you both have a lot to take care of, but after you get settled we'll need have you over, get some pizza and candy and stuff, plays some THUG. Again, I want you to know if you need anything, don't hesitate to call us 916-502-6159. Later
hey man, hope all is well, so i have not been on your blog for a while so i need a catch up. what is going on?
This is the Swedish Police.
We need to question you regarding the disappearance of video recording equipment from Arlanda airport.
Come back and we'll let you off with a beating!!
Good luck
Ian
Post a Comment