Under 4 weeks and we are moving too call!! Tonight Mikaela and I are going to see Blue Eyes Soul perform. We are still getting stuff ready for the move. Today Elisabeth asked me if I could put the Christmas lights up on the house;P So I will be probably working on that this week.
Talked to Lars the other day. He is doing great! So all of you know. His birthday is on Dec 3rd. Write me if you need his address to send him a gift:)
As the days get closer to moving I am getting more and more excited to see what God has for us in America!!!! The Brandts are getting very excited also.
It's going to be a nice cultured Christmas this year. We are going have allot good Swedish Christmas food and plus have the Swedes over. I really can't wait. To have the Brandts and the Rocha's together for Christmas 05!!!!
Scott R.
Saturday, November 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Mikaela and Roach, I see you guys have been busy lately with projects and pre-moving activities. Linda and I pray all goes well with your trip over to America. Although I don't know how, let us know if you guys need any help or anything else regarding your big move...see ya'll later.
Danny Houk
Post a Comment