Today I am going over to Richards place and we are gonna meet on some biz stuff. Tonight I have to teach a class in Adobe Premiere. It will be our last week in Premiere then I will be training in Adobe After Effects.
As time gets closer to the big move, the more booked we become. I have stuff to do every night this week now, 4 classes and a meeting and all of our weekends are booked now. We either have to go to some family event or the family is coming over to our house. The thing is that they aren't just coming over to say goodbye they are coming over cause it is getting closer to Christmas and the Swedes celebrate something called Advent. You may have heard of it or not but they celebrate this every year and it is 4 weekends that are celebrated. If you want to know more about it just google it cause I don't want to type out the explanation.
Scott R.
Monday, November 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment