Thursday, November 03, 2005

So the opener is done and they loved it!!! We have some minor changes but nothing too big.

It's getting so close to moving outta Sweden. I am excited and sad at the same time.
We have allot to do. I have to finish up this job then begin to ship our stuff off. I am having 4 video classes a week now and it will increase as we get closer to the move. Also have to work at the store and we need to make sure to meet everyone and say goodbye to all of our friends we have made while over here.



Scott R.

1 comment:

Linda Houk said...

That's cool that your teaching Premiere classes, didn't know about that. I know I already told you, but the video looks really professional, I'm not sure why it suprised me, I guess the last film I saw you make was for Gotcha youth ministries (remember when you dubbed your own voice-over?). I know how crazy stuff gets when getting ready to move, we'll be keeping you both in our prayers and look forward to hanging out in Khalifornia.