Wednesday, November 23, 2005

the day before Thanksgiving

It's the day before Thanksgiving. Man I can't wait for the warm fuzzy feelings, family and food. I can't wait to eat that big turkey and see all my family. My cousins and Uncle's and Aunt come over. My mother cooks awesome food. The tv is on with some game playing. Little cousins running all around the house, my brothers playing some sorta video game:P

All those great feeling I once agian will not be feeling this year cause guess what??? Once agian I am in Sweden, a place that doesn't have the great tradition of Thanksgiving. This will be my 3rd Thanksgiving I will be missing. I have also missed 3 Christmases. But this trend will be broken this year!!!! My first Christmas in Cali 3 years and I will be attending Thanksgiving 2006.

Don't get me wrong though I am not complaining and I have enjoyed my stay here in the great country of Sweden! I am only stating a fact:P


Happy Thanksgiving

Scott and Mikaela R.

No comments: