The wedding is over and it was a smash hit!!! If you didn't know Mikaela and I hosted the reception and we had allot of stuff planned for that evening. We ended up doing 7 videos!!! One of the videos was actualy of Sandra and Richard getting married only hours earlier. I had to bring my computer to the reception and begin editting directly after the cerimony. Everyone was in shock when they saw it.
Most importantly God was there amongst us. Richards family(who don't believe in the lord) were blown away by the love that was shared that evening. People were in tears several times and it was allot of fun!!!! Praise God for all that he has done and how he uses us to speak into others lives.
Hopefully I will get some picks up here.
Scott R.
Monday, October 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i didn't know she was getting married!!!
Yeah buddy!! She is hitched now.
Scott R.
Post a Comment