Friday, August 05, 2005

Hey guys,

So it was a great week! Our buddy Jonas Marin came and stayed with us for a couple of days. We had an awesome talk about what God is doing in our lives. Keep him in prayer he is doing incredible things for the lord!!


Good News! My company was awarded a contract for a video production in Norway. Billy and I will be heading over there in sept a. Then we will be doing another project in Stockholm right after that.

I think that is awesome!!! We have been praying so much for a good video projects before we left Sweden and God blessed us with them!!

So only 4 months left till we come back to America. It is really crazy, I have come to love Sweden and it's people and will miss all the family and friends here in Sweden. We are really excited to see what God has for us in the states though. We have been really faithfully to him and know that incredible things are going to happen when we get back.

I have almost gotten all the things together for Mikaelas green card! Only one more paper needs to come and we will be able to go back to the embassy and get an appointment time.

Everything is about to snowball. Next week I have to take pictures and get ready to sell all our stuff, then we have to get stuff packed up and move it over to Mikaelas parents house. At the end of Sept. We will be moving out and I will be heading over to Norway for a one and a half weeks. When I come back I will have to be working on another project while possibly dealing with the rest of Mikaelas green card stuff. Then we will be shipping over allot of stuff in Oct.-Nov. And then finally on Dec 17th we will be departing from Stockholm and flying into San Francisco.

The Brandt family will be coming with us and we will be having one of the best Christmas we have ever had!!!!:)


Scott R.

No comments: