Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I'm back!!!!

Been working allot. Now it's tax time. Mike(Mikaela's dad) has been helping me allot with my taxes for my company. Let me tell you it is very difficult to do taxes here in Sweden!!

So God has blessed us and now we only have to pay around $700 instead of $1,000!! I haven't gotten any money that is owed to me from Karisma($2,500) or the Norwegiens($900) man it's impossible to get money around here:P God has blessed me with some part time work and Video projects and we are starting to get enough money together to go to Greece in JUNE!!!! That isn't counting any of the money owed to us and we will be paying off all our debts that we owe to mikaela's family($300-$400). Oh yeah and I got more money then expected from my first pay check from my part time job and I am going to apply for Mikaela's green card on MONDAY!!! man this is awesome GOD IS SO GOOD!!!! I haven't recieved any money for 5MONTHS!!!! yet God has taken care of us in everyway.


This Friday we are inviting over 6 of our good friends over for dinner. Ever since our church got all messed up everyone has ben scattered, so we are inviting allot of ppl over to keep in contact with them.

Thanks for all your prayers we really appreciate it!!!!!! We will keep you posted.


Scott R.

No comments: