Alright today is friday!!! There are so many things to be happy about today!
1. I now have the money, to purchase my xbox along with an extra controller!
2. It is the end of the week!!
3. The students from the bible school over here, will be returning from the states!! that means I will soon have a.American Candy and b. ROOTBEER!!!!!
So I am very excited!!! also not that I am counting(hehe) it is only 12 days left till my b-day.
Also Mike flew back from Pakistan last night and all is well with him.
I came acrossed this video which I think is pretty cool. and I would like to share it with you ppls out there. It is becks newest music video. I found it very interesting.
Click ------------------->Here<-----------------------
Takes awhile to load up so be patient
Scott Rocha
Friday, February 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment